Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Radio Silence

I've been quiet lately because basically nothing crafty is happening.  My sewing machine is still at the shop and I'm starting to think I'm never going to get it back.  So my swing dress pieces are just hanging out collecting dust.  Ugh!

Meanwhile I did receive my new patterns from Sewaholic and Colette.  I purchased my fabric for the Pendrell today.  I picked up a jersey knit from Gorgeous Fabrics

I'm a sucker for anything argyle...it must be my inner preppy coming out!  LOL!  I'm unsure how the pattern will work out with the princess seams, but we'll see.  Any tips for me?!

In other news I did make some amazing cookies!
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
They have chocolate chips in them for some added texture and a lovely coffee flavor that isn't over powering.  I got the recipe from one of our Taste of Home cookbooks.  Here is the recipe if you would like to try them for yourself!  Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies

1 comment:

  1. I love the argyle too! Sorry about your sewing machine, that must be murder waiting for your machine to come back. I have my dress done, but no picture yet, too cold to take outdoors shots. Cookies look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete