Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What to do...

My sewing machine went to the shop today and it won't be done for a week.  :(  So I have plenty of time to trim up my swing dress pieces.  I'll have to come up with a few more crafty activities in the interim. 

I do have to hem our new living room curtains (with fusible tape). 
And I have this adorable embroidery pattern I would like to stitch up.  I'm not sure on what yet though. 
I finally picked up some patterns I've been dying for! 
Pendrell blouse

Sencha

Beignet

So as soon as my machine is fixed up I'm going to a busy bee!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia - Cute blog & cute name!! Love your pattern choices - I've made the 2 Colette Patterns, but don't yet have the Pendrell - I think they'll all go well very nicely as outfits though!

    ReplyDelete