The rules are to post seven random facts about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. 15 seems excessive so I'll pass it on to a more sensible three.
- I'm left-handed and I take great pride in my lefty status. I like the fact that only 10% of the human population is lefty. :)
- I have a husband (Mr. Snuggly), two dogs (Scout & Ripley) and two cats (Squeak & Sprout).
- I'm terrified of clowns, porcelain dolls and mid-size birds (robins, crows, blue jays...they're evil!).
- I spent two amazing summers working on a dude ranch in Jackson Hole Wyoming. I miss it terribly!
- I came in third in my first and only adventure race. I thought I was going to die the whole time, but I got a trophy!
- I have a degree in History, which I never use, but really who does use a history degree?!?
- My favorite snack food is fried Cheerios. My mother made them for me as a kid and because I love my readers here's the "recipe":
- Melt stick of butter in a fry pan
- Add just enough Cheerios so that they all get coated in butter
- Fry up on med/high heat until they get toasty brown and smell delish!
- Sprinkle with salt and munch away!
So I would like to pass this award to:
The lovely Liz of zilredloh.com
The magnificent Mary of idlefancy.com/
The fabulous Kim of bigbgsd.blogspot.com/